Friday, March 09, 2007

The Cherry Hillton is now open

We're pleased to announce that after months of intensive renovations and watching lots of HGTV the guestroom is now officially done. Tada!


Just in time considering the first guests will be arriving tonight. A lovely young couple with 2 kids from Maryland have picked our guest house for their weekend getaway. We also received our first new reservation yesterday. The first week of May is now booked too (hi mom).

Now, as for the rest of the house......

Well, actually, there is the garden. Since our guests have been complaining about the trees or, to be more precise, about dead squirrels thunking out of those trees, we decided to do something about that. I dare those damnably cute squirrels to thunk out of this tree!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, there's enough room for improving BBQ festivities now ;)

Anonymous said...

I do apologize to those customers who visited us before the renovations. We have enjoyed your patronage very much and hope to see you again soon :-)
As for the BBQ, bring on the meat!

Anonymous said...

I won't bring you meat...maybe some flowerbulbs?

:) Daphne

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure I want to bbq flowerbulbs..... ; -)
I know that we Dutch have a history of eating them but I never heard my grandparents say anything about bbq-ing them first.