Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Photo opportunities

Here's just a couple of pictures I've been meaning to post. The first one is just for dutch people. I took this picture in a cemetery in a mission in San Francisco. Is it a sign?


Next is the Subaru. Now that we're in the land of Pimp-My-Ride we can't fall behind, can we? We decided to go all out. A 6-layered, fully adjustable spoiler.


Oh, did I mention we went to San Francisco for our first anniversary? Work got me there but it was an excellent opportunity to do something special for that weekend. Of course it sounds a bit strange to say that you went to prison on your first anniversary but in this case I highly recommend it. Alcatraz was pretty cool.

In the following picture you can see why the prison was closed. Some of those prisoners are just too dumb to notice that the door is open. They were all just relocated to post offices and told that these were the new maximum security prisons......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say...you look quite good behind bars :-)

Anonymous said...

A sign for Jodi Bernal... "Que si, Que no, Que nunca te decides". ;o)

Nice pics dude. Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

On the subject of nice photos BTW, check out the site of this dude: http://www.j-roumagnac.net.

Some amazing compositions, colors, depth etcetera. Somehow the images have a surrealistic quality to them.

Just wanted to let you know, because I remember you telling me about photo compositions and stuff like that quite some time ago. ;o)